2萬

積分

八級貝殼核心

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
轉折點 發表於 2020-10-22 07:13 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

USC的列行樂隊和拉拉隊 USC's marching band and cheerleaders

USC有很好的拉拉隊,他們的列行樂隊是非常有名的,人數眾多,質量非凡,每次排練在操場上就可以聽見他們悠揚的樂聲. 有時候忍不住就去看,那真是大開眼界. 我的媽呀,一大堆人整齊的在操場上變形方陣,中規中矩一點都不亂,各種走花步,同時還要拿著各種樂器演奏. 而且音樂有非常動態複雜的鼓點,超出台灣女子樂隊不知要高多少,有好幾個還是背著大管,對了就是那個又大又沉的銅管樂器大管, 有大胖子有小瘦子,一練就是幾個小時,我的天哪,身體真棒!還有特別的啦啦隊, 一色嬌小健美的女孩子,這是大學里男生最中意的想追的女生,扭著細腰,擺著股,一跳起來全場都沸騰了!有時候甚至可以疊羅漢,象玩雜技一樣!

USC has very good cheerleaders. Their marching band is very famous with numerous kids and of great quality. Every time they did rehearse on the playground, I could hear their melodious music. Sometimes I couldn't help but went watch it. It's an eye-opener. My God!A lot of students were neatly arranging in the playground, very organized without chaotic。 They walked all kinds of walking steps, the same time they also held with a variety of instruments. And the music had very dynamic and complex drums, exceeding the Taiwanese women's band, I don't know how much better. There were several who even carried tubas, right, the big and heavy brass instrument tuba. There were big fat ones and small thin ones. It took a few hours, my god their healths were awesome! There was also special cheer leaders, all petite and athletic girls, these were the most favorite girls in college, the most wanted to chase by boys. They twisted their waists, posed the stock, even jumped up and the whole game is boiling! Sometimes they could even stack the arhats, just like playing acrobatics!
Nov 19, 2015 at 8:48 PM ISIS 讓我寫恐怖份子和ISIS. 怎麼說好呢? 其實恐怖分子這個定義不清不白, 因為它沒有說清楚背後代表的是哪一個利益組織. 中東,中亞,西亞,因為海上貿易航路的興旺而衰落.也因為宗教的控制使現代科技文明不能在這個地區散發光芒. 其實美國很早就有全球戰略,美國很清楚美洲只是地球的一端,地球的實際中心是在歐亞非大陸,而歐亞非的中心是在中西亞. 所以有海灣戰爭,伊拉克戰爭,根本不是為了石油.
您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2024-4-25 13:26

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表