倍可親

回復: 0

這首歌,最懷舊的經典,令無數人落淚….

[複製鏈接]

28

主題

28

帖子

187

積分

貝殼網友一級

Rank: 3Rank: 3

積分
187
周忠 發表於 2019-5-27 11:08 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
多少年了,
這首歌一直百聽不厭,
經典、懷舊,令無數人落淚……



《昨日重現》
(Yesterday once more)



當我年輕時,
When I was yong,
常聽收音機,
I』d listen to the radio,
等待心愛的歌曲。
Waiting for my favorite songs.
聽到播放時便隨聲歌唱,
When they played I』d sing along,
這使我歡暢。
It made me smile.



那時多麼幸福的時刻!
Those were such happy times,
就在不久以前。
And not so long ago.
我想知道他們曾去何處,
How I wondered where they』d gone.
但我所有深愛的歌曲,
But they』re back again,
他們現在又回來,
Just like a long lost friend.
正如老友失散又重聚。
All the songs I love so well.



每一句sha-la-la-la
Every sha-la-la-la
每一句wo-wo仍閃爍,
Every wo-wo still shines,
每一句shinga-linga-ling,
Every shinga-linga-ling,
他們又開始唱得如此動聽。
That they』re starting to sing so fine.



當他們唱到一個地方,
When they get to the part,
令她傷心斷腸,
Where he『s breaking her heart,
這真能叫我哭出來,
It can really make me cry,
正如從前一樣,
Just like before,
彷彿昔日又重來,
It』s yesterday once more.



回頭看,
Looking back on how it was,
歲月如何消逝,
In years gone by,
這些過去的好時光,
And the good time that I had,
使今天顯得令人哀傷。
Makes today seem rather sad.
變化多大啊!
So much has changed



我所有美好的記憶,
All my best memories,
清晰的重現。
Come back clearly to me.
有一些仍能使我哭出來,
Some can even make me cry,
正如從前一樣,
Just like before,
彷彿昔日又重來。
It』s yesterday once more.
您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2024-4-19 09:26

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表