倍可親

回復: 0
列印 上一主題 下一主題

Stop waiting. Start doing.

[複製鏈接]

105

主題

105

帖子

750

積分

貝殼網友六級

Rank: 3Rank: 3

積分
750
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
HM65423 發表於 2019-5-8 10:51 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Stop waiting. Start doing.
停止等待,開始行動吧。
It's all too easy to tell ourselves that once we lose twenty pounds , we'll be happy,
對自己許諾總是太過簡單,我們總是告訴自己,只要減掉20斤肉,我們就會快樂起來。
or once we have more free time, we'll start reading more and working out.
或者,只要我們有更多的空餘時間,我們就會開始多讀書,多鍛煉
We think we're too busy now to do that thing we want to do,
我們覺得現在自己太忙了,還不及做想做的
or we'll be happy once we've done that thing,
而只要我們完成想做的事,我們就會開心起來
but we haven't even started working on it.
我們只是開沒開始動手做而已
News Flash : You'll always be busy.
告訴你一則快訊:你會一直忙碌下去
Or you'll be tired.
或許你終於有了時間,可是你已經十分疲憊了
Or someone else will need your time.
又或者有其他人需要佔用你的時間
Or you'll feel like you don't have enough knowledge or skill to start.
又或者,你感到自己知識匱乏,能力欠缺,不足以開始著手
Something always comes up.
總會有什麼事會橫在你面前
There is no perfect time.
你總找不到完美的時機
There is always something you can use as a reason not to start.
你總能找到某種介口,作為你不曾開始行動的理由
If you're looking for a reason not to be happy now, you'll find it.
如果你在尋找此刻不夠快樂的理由,你一定會找到
Inaction is one of the biggest time wasters.
無所行動是最浪費時間的狀態
The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago.
如果你想要種一棵樹,最好的時間是二十年前
The second best time is now.
第二好的時間是,此刻
Plant the tree.
去種下那棵樹吧
You aren't getting any younger,
你不會比現在更年輕
and nothing is going to change unless you take things into your own hands and change them.
什麼都不會改變,直到你把事情掌控到自己手中,改變它們
The most valuable thing you can do is just get started.
你能做到的最重要的事情就是從現在開始動手
Don't overthink it.
不要思慮太多
Do something.
開始行動就好!
您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2024-4-20 09:41

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表