主題

帖子

積分

二星貝殼精英

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
dongfang111 發表於 2018-10-30 09:06 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Mother Teresa of Calcutta was often quoted as saying: "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much." Over the years I have found myself often feeling the same way. I have had a blessed life, but it has never been an easy one.

加爾各答的特蕾莎修女有句經常被引用的話:「我知道上帝不會給我無法完成的事情,我只希望他不要那麼信任我。」在過去的幾十年中我也有同樣的感受,生活雖然蒙福,但卻不易。

In my 45 years I have had to deal with sickness, injuries, accidents, and pain. I have had to deal with years of poverty and financial struggles. I have had to deal with my sons' mental handicaps, the death of loved ones, and being separated from those I love. I have had to deal with anger, betrayal, confusion, depression and at times even despair.

在45年的歲月中我經歷了疾病、傷害、事故、痛苦。除了連年的貧困和經濟上的窘迫,我還要只顧上智力有障礙的兒子,與所愛之人天人永隔、被迫分離。還要面對悲憤、背叛、困惑、壓抑甚至還有時不時的絕望。

Like so many before me I have asked the question: Why do bad things happen to good people? It is a question that has been asked throughout the ages. Books have even been written about it.

像許多前人一樣,我也不禁要問:「為什麼好人要遭受這麼多的劫難?」這個問題被追問已久,書上也沒有答案。

When I remember all that I have faced and gone through in this life, I realize that God has used all of it to eventually make me better. With pain came empathy. With grief came healing. With frustration came patience.

當我回憶起此生所經歷的那些事情,我頓悟到原來上帝這麼做是為了最終讓我們成為更好的人。痛苦帶來同理之心,悲哀帶來救助之心,挫折帶來靜候之心。

With struggles came strength. With sorrow came joy. With anger came love. And with despair came trust in God. Every test, challenge, and tragedy eventually led me to greater goodness, greater love, and greater Oneness with our Heavenly Father.

化悲憤為力量,苦盡甘來,因恨生愛。絕望中相信上帝的救贖。每一關、每一個挑戰,每一個悲劇在上帝的指引下讓我更仁慈、博愛,成為更好的人。

None of us likes the negative experiences in life. None of us enjoys pain. None of us wants to go through sorrow. May each day here then help you to grow better and more loving.

沒有人喜歡負面經歷,也沒有人喜歡痛苦,跟沒有人喜歡歷經悲傷。願每天你都能成為更好的自己,更懂得愛。
您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2024-4-24 13:12

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表