美文欣賞:沒有努力的動力,應該怎麼辦

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

貝殼網友三級

積分
amy123 發表於 2018-10-26 08:59 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Realize that you have options. There are places even here in the US where people don't have the option of being out of survival mode enough to ponder these issues.

要明白你還有選擇如何生活的權利。在美國,有些地方的人們甚至還陷於如何生存下去的水深火熱之中,根本沒時間考慮其他問題。

If I were you, this is what I』d do: I』d pack a backpack and start traveling for up to a year.

如果我是你,我會打包行李,開始為期一年的旅行。

The beauty of traveling is that, with little effort, it will take you out of your head - new currencies, new foods, new accents and people so you HAVE to pay more attention to everyday things.

旅行的魅力在於,只需要耗費一點點精力,就會讓你跳出現有的生活狀態,去認識新的貨幣,接觸新奇的食物,不同的口音和人們,於是你就會更多地去關注日常事物。

Whether abroad or in the US, I』d suggest you do some volunteer work. When you don』t know what to do for yourself, go do something for another person (or for animals, the environment, etc…).

無論你去國外還是在美國,我建議你做一些志願者工作。當你不知道自己要做什麼時,那就去為別人(或動物,環境等…)做一些事情。

Besides traveling and volunteering, something else that』s great for when you don』t give a hoot is to read.

除了旅行和志願者活動,在你對一切不屑一顧的時候,閱讀會有益於你。

Read just for reading sake! Not to make you a better person, to get ahead, to pass the time, to be productive. Just find anything or anyone that interests you and read about it.

為了閱讀而閱讀!讀書不是為了成為一個更好的人,而是為了進步,消磨時間或是提高創新思維。只要找任何你感興趣的人或物去閱讀就可以。

Remember you are not the one feeling this sense of helplessness.

你要知道每個人都會有感到無助的時候。

It's ok to fail. I know how bad you feel now. You worked so hard to get into your dream school and you didn't get admitted in the end. It just didn't make any sense. Just let all these emotions out. Cry it out. And let it go.

失敗了沒關係。我知道你現在有多難過。你如此努力卻最終沒有被你夢寐以求的學校錄取。但現在說這些都沒有意義了。讓你的情緒宣洩出來。大聲哭出來吧。然後讓它隨風而去。

You are not alone. There are people around you who cares about you. Your parents, friends, siblings. They were always there. Go talk to them and tell them how you feel.

你並沒有孤立無援。你身邊還有很多關心你的人。比如你的父母,朋友和兄弟姐妹。他們一直都在。試著與他們談談心,告訴他們你的感受。

Life is meaningful. Stop whatever you are doing and think about your life. What is important to you? What makes you happy? Or what makes you particularly sad? These are a few places you can start.

生活是有意義的。不管你在做什麼,都要停下手中的事去思考你的生活。對你來說什麼才是重要的? 什麼會使你快樂?或是什麼會讓你特別傷心?這些都是你可以重新出發的點。

Life's beautiful. It may seem like life』s unfair because you didn't get you wanted after giving up so much. But these failures and setbacks will renew your perspective in life. You realise you didn't really need whatever you're working so hard for. You start to cherish the people and the things around you. Endure the darkness because it shows you the stars.

生活是美好的。有時候你可能會覺得生活待你不公,因為在你放棄很多東西以後依舊沒有得到你想要的。但是這些失敗和挫折都會刷新你的人生觀。你會意識到你所努力爭取的並不是你真正想要的。於是你開始懂得珍惜身邊的人和事。忍受了黑暗才能看見漫天的繁星星。
您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2024-4-17 02:37

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表