倍可親

回復: 0
列印 上一主題 下一主題

不花錢就能學會四門外語的秘訣(雙語)

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
魔之右手 發表於 2016-2-21 19:54 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
If you』ve always wanted to speak another language, or just want to understand your Spanish boyfriend, then you』re in luck.

如果你想學會說一門外語,又或者僅僅是想聽懂你西班牙男朋友說的話,那麼恭喜你了。

Thanks to the internet, it』s become easier and easier to learn a new language - and you don』t even have to pay a penny.

有了網際網路,學外語變得越來越簡單,甚至還不需要花一分錢。

You can watch foreign films on Youtube or streaming sites, order books from every country in the world and chat online.

你可以在Youtube和其他流媒體網站上看外語片,上網訂購外語書籍,和外國人網上聊天。

Millions of language learners now also use Duolingo, a free app which treats learning like a game. Practicing earns you points and unlocks new levels of vocabulary.

現在數百萬語言學習者都在使用一款免費的應用軟體——「多鄰國(Duolingo)」。用它學外語就跟玩遊戲似的,用戶要通過不斷的練習賺得點數來解鎖新詞。

We asked one super user, Matthias Salzger, about his experience and what tips he has for beginners.

馬蒂亞斯.薩爾澤格是其中一位超級用戶。在我們的採訪中,他談到了自己的學習經歷,並為初學者提供了些小竅門。

Thanks to my online Spanish, I was top of my class』

「多虧我在網上學習了西班牙語,現在我是班上的第一名。」

I started using Duolingo in June 2013. After seeing it in a Youtube video I thought: 「It would be cool to speak some Spanish.」 Soon I was hooked.

我是在2013年6月開始用「多鄰國」的。那時我在Youtube上看到一個介紹「多鄰國」的視頻,心想:「如果會說點西班牙語,那一定很酷。」很快我就沉迷其中了。

I learnt all of my early Spanish on Duolingo. In fact, I switched schools in the autumn of 2013 and found out I had learned in three months on Duolingo what my new classmates had in three years. I passed a test the school required me to take with flying colours and quickly was at the top of my class.

我在「多鄰國」完成了西班牙語入門。2013年秋我轉學了,然後我發現我在「多鄰國」上僅僅用了三個月就學會了的東西,新同學們三年才能學會。我出色地通過了學校安排的測試,很快就成了班上的第一名。

Besides Spanish , I learnt some Italian on Duolingo, what I believe to be almost conversational Esperanto , and a good chunk of my French.

除了西班牙語,我還在「多鄰國」上學了一些義大利語。我認為義大利語是日常對話中使用最多的語言。我的法語也有很大一部分是在在「多鄰國」上學的。

Duolingo can only get you so far. After you』ve got the basics, read. And then read some more. Skip the children』s books and start with the stuff that you』re actually interested in. Other than that, try watching a movie or a TV series.

但「多鄰國」的幫助也是有限的。在「多鄰國」上只能學到基礎知識,以後就要靠閱讀了。要在這一過程中逐漸擴大閱讀量。閱讀時跳過那些兒童書籍,直接找你感興趣的東西來讀。此外還可以試著看看外語電影或電視劇。

The most important tip in my opinion is to do what』s fun for you.

在我看來學外語最重要的一點就是,要用你感興趣的方法來學。

I guess my level in Spanish now is around B1-B2 (intermediate). I didn』t get there with Duolingo alone. I also read quite a bit, watched some cartoons in Spanish and attended a language school in Spain for two weeks.

我估計我的西班牙語水平在B1和B2級左右(中級水平)。這不完全是在「多鄰國」上學的。我還閱讀了很多文章,看了一些西班牙語的動畫片,還在西班牙的一所語言學校學了兩星期。

But you don』t need expensive programs like Rosetta Stone, a private teacher or even language classes. The really important factor is that you stay motivated and stick with it.

你不必花很多錢購買「如師通」軟體(Rosetta Stone)、請私人老師或是報班上語言課,最重要的是你要一直有動力,要堅持學下去。

Matthias』 7 tips for learning a language:

馬蒂亞斯學外語的7個小竅門:

1. Set yourself a goal

1 給自己設定目標

This goal could be finishing the Duolingo tree, or being able to speak with your friend in their native language. Work every day at it!

目標可以是完成「多鄰國」的任務樹,也可以是達到能與外國朋友對話交流的水平。每天向著自己的目標邁進吧!

2. Team up with other learners

2 和其他學習者相互促進

When using Duolingo, don』t forget to use the sentence discussion and read the grammar notes too. The discussion boards are also worth taking a look at (only available in the web version).

在用「多鄰國」的時候,別忘了看討論區和別人的語法筆記。討論區真的很值得一看(這個功能只在網頁版上才有)。

Ask questions, look for people to learn alongside with and if you』re already there check out Lingots For Stories, a weekly writing challenge managed by myself and other great Duolingo members.

記得多多提問,還可以和別的學習者結伴學習。如果你都做到了,不妨參加一下「寫故事賺點數」的活動吧。這是我和其他優秀學習者一同發起的寫作比賽,每周舉行一次。

3. Start reading

3 學會閱讀

Check out your local library or the internet (a lot of books can be found as pdf downloads). Now here comes what might seem like a bizarre tip: don』t use a dictionary!

去你所在地的圖書館看看,或者直接在網上閱讀(很多書可以下載到pdf的格式)。我還有個建議,可能聽起來會有點奇怪:閱讀時別查字典!

Instead, try to understand the word from its context. This might be incredibly hard in the beginning, but I promise it gets easier. You won』t forget the words, as you might if you just look them up. And don』t worry about getting it wrong as you』ll encounter the word again and correct your mistake.

別用字典查詞,而是根據上下文理解單詞的意思。可能剛開始會讀得很艱難,但是我保證到後面會變得越來越容易。如果你只是查字典的話,很容易就把這個單詞的意思忘了,但是用這種方法就不會。你也不必擔心判斷錯了詞義,因為你還會在下文里遇到同樣的詞,到時可以糾正自己的錯誤理解。

4. Watch films

4 看電影
Try watching a movie or TV series. You can stream it online. If you can』t do that legally, see if the movies you own have an audio track in your language of choice. Youtube is also a great source for foreign language material.

試著看看外語電影和電視劇吧。你可以直接在網上觀看。如果沒有正版片源,就找找這部片有沒有那門語言的音軌。Youtube上也有很多外語學習的資源。

5. Follow your interests

5 根據自己的興趣去學

I』ve tried reading children』s books in Spanish but found them so boring that I never got past the first few pages. Then I read Ficcionesby Jorge Luis Borges, which is quite a difficult book, and I loved it. As a rule of thumb, if you wouldn』t read or watch it in your native language, you also shouldn』t in your second language.
我曾經嘗試閱讀過西班牙語的兒童書籍,但這實在是太無聊了,我看了幾頁就看不下去了。後來我看了《博爾赫斯小說集》,雖然閱讀起來很難,但很對我的口味。一般來說,對一本書或一部電影如果你連母語版都提不起興趣,那麼就別嘗試外語版了。

6. Chat

6 和外國人聊天

If you know somebody who speaks the language you』re learning you should definitely try to get them to talk with you.

如果你正在學一門外語,又剛好認識說這門語言的人,那麼你當然得想辦法和他們說說話。

7. Be patient

保持耐心

The cost of learning a language isn』t money but your time. It can take years.

學一門外語不一定要花錢,但一定要花時間。有時甚至會花上幾年。

Don』t expect a language course to just shove the knowledge into your mouth. You have to earn it.

別以為報外語班就一定能學到知識,一定得自己付出努力才行。
您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2024-4-20 12:28

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表