倍可親

標題: 你會用英語祝福新婚夫婦白頭偕老嗎?先掌握這幾句 。 [列印本頁]

作者: bluepolish    時間: 2006-1-23 14:25
標題: 你會用英語祝福新婚夫婦白頭偕老嗎?先掌握這幾句 。
Please accept our most sincere congratulations upon your holy matrimony with... and very best wishes for all the good future in the world.

  請接受我對你和……的神聖結合的最誠摯的祝賀,並祝願你倆幸福無量。

  Allow me to join the chorus of congratulations upon your recent marriage.

  值你新婚之際,請允許我加入祝福的行列。

  My husband joins me in hoping that you have a long and happy and prosperous life together.

  我丈夫和我一同祝願你倆美滿幸福,白頭偕老。

  Wishing you many happy returns of the wedding day.

  正值閣下新婚之禧,恭賀幸福無量。

  My heart felt congratulations on your coming happy union!

  謹向你們即將到來的幸福結合致以衷心的祝賀。

  My sincere congratulations on this auspicious event of yours.

  值你倆大喜之日,謹致最誠摯的;況賀。

  Our best wishes to the two of you for a happy marriage filled with all the good things.

  (我們)願你倆婚姻美滿幸福。

  Best wishes from one of your old friends on your engagement.

  在你們訂婚之際,請接受一個老朋友最美好的祝願。

  My very best wishes to you for a lifetime of happiness.

  向你倆致以最美好的祝願,祝你們終生幸福。

  I take great pleasure in sending here with a little wedding present in celebration Of the happy event.

  喜送小小禮品一份,慶賀這一大喜大吉之事。

  We send you both our love and best wishes for every happiness that life can bring.

  我們謹向你倆祝賀,願你們的婚後生活無上幸福。

  Let me wish you and your bride every joy and the best of everything.

  祝你和你的新娘幸福歡樂。

來源:https://big5.backchina.com/news/2006-01-22/78334.html
作者: 尋花問柳    時間: 2006-1-23 14:32
謝謝, 全收下, 有機會應該叫朋友和家人一起讀一讀, 正在結婚或朋友有結婚的, 好派用場, 若已經過去了的, 再回憶,生活中有時侯也需要回憶, 不是么? 朋友
作者: bluepolish    時間: 2006-1-23 14:35
這裡又沒有今年要結婚的朋友, 我們在中國農曆新年到來之際, 提前送上白頭的祝福!
作者: maggie1800    時間: 2006-1-23 15:30
恩  複製下來備用!
作者: bluepolish    時間: 2006-1-23 15:57
美好的回憶是世界上最甜美的糖果,讓人難以忘懷。




歡迎光臨 倍可親 (https://big5.backchina.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.1