If you』re a bird, I』m a bird.
如果你是一隻鳥,我也將是一隻鳥
——The Notebook《戀戀筆記本》
What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down.
你要什麼?你要月亮?沒關係,說出來,我甩出繩子把它套住拉下來。
——It's a Wonderful Life《生活多美好》
I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.
我寧願和你共度有限的生命,而不願獨自面對永生。
——The Lord of the Ring: The Fellowship of the Ring《指環王1:魔戒再現》
I desire to grow old without you paying.
我渴望和你在一起,在不知不覺中變老。
——Titanic《泰坦尼克》
I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person.
我非常愛你,也許超過世上任何一個人愛另外一個人可能達到的程度。
——Henry, 50 First Dates《初戀50次》
Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little, I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong! I have as much soul as you, -- and full as much heart! And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you.
你以為我窮、卑微、普通、渺小,就沒有靈魂沒有感情了嗎?
你想錯了! 我和你一樣有靈魂,一樣多的感情。 如果上帝賦予我美貌和財富,我一定要使你難以離開我 , 就像現在我難以離開你。
—— Jane Eyre《簡愛》
Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
—— Gone with the Wind《亂世佳人》
You will never age for me, nor fade, nor die.
在我眼裡你不會變老,不會褪色,不會死去。
——Shakespeare in Love《莎翁情史》
Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she had to walk into mine.
城裡那麼多酒吧,世界上那麼多酒吧,她偏偏走進我這一家。
——Casablanca《卡薩布蘭卡》
The
old dreams were very good dreams; they didn't work out, but I'm glad I had
them.
舊夢很美,雖未能實現,但我很欣慰它們曾縈繞心田。
—— Bridges of Madison
County《廊橋遺夢》
Love means never having to say you're sorry.
愛,意味著永遠不必說對不起。
——Love Story《愛情故事》
In the loneliness you feel helpless, you can go to nature, you can from every tree, every flower above, the sense of life everywhere, I feel God is on our side.
在你感到寂寞無助的時候,你可以去大自然中,你可以從每一棵樹,每一朵花上面,感覺生命無處不在,感覺上帝就在我們身邊。
——Sissi 《茜茜公主》
The greatest thing you』ll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.
最偉大的事情,莫過於去愛,同時也被愛。
——Moulin Rouge《紅磨坊》
Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.
每一個城市都有其獨特之處,令人難忘。這很難說,羅馬!不管怎麼說,就是羅馬。我將會永生永世珍惜我訪問此地留下的回憶。
——Roman Holiday《羅馬假日》
接伊: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she had to walk into mine.
如詩如畫,最喜歡的一部電影,每一次看都心動。
南沙2: 你一定專門學過繪畫,你的塗鴉在我們一般人看來已經很神了,你已然是會畫畫了,至於是否畫家則另當別論
秋天的記憶: 我還真沒有專門學過繪畫,這些畫要是給專業的人看到,那就是幼稚園的水平。
小時候我特別崇拜畫畫的人,也常常喜歡看別人畫。後來女兒也喜歡上了畫畫,我就在一